These nets can help to prevent accidents and injuries as well as protect products. Conveyor belts are often high off the ground which makes it difficult for workers to see what’s falling from overhead. Conveyor safety nets will catch these items and help eliminate workplace hazards.
Conveyor safety nets are installed under conveyor belts to prevent the falling of various size debris. This debris can range from a 100kg roller to lumps of coal or rocks.
- Safety Net EN Standard 1263-1
- Class A2 net [100mm], Class B1 net [45mm]
- 30KN border rope passed through exterior meshes of the net
- High tenacity polypropylene
- UV stabilised
- Mesh dimensions: 100mm x 100mm or 45mm x 45mm
- Mesh thickness: 5mm
- Weight: 210g/m2 [100mm x 100mm] or 476g/m2 [45mm x 45mm]
- Knotless design with high energy absorption
- Minimum breaking energy 2.3kJ (ISO 1806) – 100mm
- Minimum breaking energy 4.4kJ (ISO 1806) – 45mm
- 3 test meshes attached to each net for yearly safety testing
A conveyor safety net provides a protective barrier between the edges of the belt and the underside of equipment. That way, if something falls off an overhead belt, it will get caught by this nylon barricade rather than fall to the floor.
You can protect your employees from injury with our line of high-quality safety nets that are affordable and designed to suit your specific requirements
The leading manufacturer in all things Safety Nets in Australia – Trust us with your Fall Arrest Safety!